The results so far
Near perfect data visibility for personalized experiences
A huge step towards providing a future-ready experience has come from UPC’s vast improvement in data visibility through its data-centric strategy. In the past UPC’s people had limited knowledge of the customers they were serving due to siloed data.
- Now, data visibility sits at 99% across the company – up from 30%.
With a complete view of customer and commercial data in CloudSense and Salesforce, UPC’s people can now provide a truly personalized service. Whether that’s resolving issues in customer service or through sales people offering customers tailored cross and up-sells.
Huge gains in efficiency through fast & accurate automation
The platform is helping UPC’s people give its business customers a faster, more accurate experience. Through rules, automation and intelligent recommendations across the customer journey, CloudSense has hugely reduced manual processes, increased speed and empowered UPC’s people to make smarter decisions.
"The users are really happy how the platform and application is behaving, particularly with the time they’ve saved from reduced manual processes. They are saving a lot of time every day. With CloudSense all the information they need is available in Salesforce, so they immediately see what needs to be done."
This has resulted in some huge gains in efficiency:
- Manual steps between configuring a quote to winning a sale reduced from 15+ to 3
- Contract quote time reduced by 83.3%
- Document creation to send time has been reduced by 80%
- Customer approval time has gone from 3 days to 1 hour.
The digitization of end-to-end process has also helped to revamp UPC’s customer experience. Bruno noted, “Our customers are big fans of the new solution. They like the fast processes, particularly click approve, and are happy with how much less information they need to provide because we have it all in one system.”
Sales productivity is soaring
Where once manual processes and switching screens made selling a cumbersome process, today guided selling and automation have transformed sales productivity. Sales can now worry less about processes and focus on selling and providing value for customers.
This has produced a raft of impressive improvements for UPC’s sales teams:
- Sales productivity is up 148% with team members working on more than double the number of opportunities per day
- Sales conversion has increased by 10%
- New sales per week have doubled
- 3rd party sales time has been cut by 66%.